Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hot Topic...Wednesday

So sorry to miss the Hot Topic Tuesday! As we get closer and closer to the Big Tuesday, it is ever more important to keep up with what is going on in this candidate's race.

I must admit, the last few weeks have been amazing! So many things to learn, so many thoughts to process, so many decisions to be made. As I have taken in more information, I have attempted to be diligent in taking the time to question and search for answers that would aid me in coming to a place where I have an informed opinion about whatever given scenario is laid out before me. There have been many helpful people along the way and others that intrigue me in their appearance of dismissal towards me. Whatever the case may be, I am here to do what I am called to do and that is to be active in the education of my children.

I have to say, in all of this, God is the mainstay in my life. He has always answered my prayer for encouragement when I began to feel defeated or weary. He has provided others to be His hands and feet and they have ministered to me in ways that are beyond description. Sometimes this venture seems bigger than what we ourselves are, and it is, but believing that all things are possible through Him who loves us, we are capable of going out on that limb and being the vessel through which He is able to reach others.

What light can I shine? His light, His desires, His ways. I am thankful for the opportunity to be used by Him, for Him. This is not truly about me or winning. It is about being obedient, being willing and being placed (potentially) somewhere that His light is needed.

May His glory be evident in the future decisions made.

No comments: